Detect What Others Can't
Leverage an Industrial AI Analyst that actively learns from your existing monitoring systems, intelligently unifying cyber and physical process activity to spot and investigate the root cause of operational anomalies, before they become a problem.
Enhance Your Monitoring with AI
Automate cyber-physical data monitoring for maximum resilience
- Seamlessly integrates with your existing monitoring systems
- Unifies and upcycles cyber and physical process data across your operations
- Empowers your operational team with AI-enhanced capabilities
Leverage Self-Learning Detection
Tailored monitoring and detection for your unique environment
- Automatically discovers and learns every detail of your industrial processes
- Simple self-configuring monitoring and analysis
- Detects and investigates anomalous activity at scale
Automate Root Cause Analysis
Turn response times from hours and days to seconds and minutes
- Expedite incident resolution with autonomous root cause analysis
- Connect the dots between impacted devices and processes to fully understand the scope of an issue
- Empowers teams with straightforward and concise incident alerting
Ready to enhance your operational monitoring?
Book a 30-minute discovery call with us
How is Exalens different from other solutions?
Exalens is the world’s first Cyber-Physical AI platform that unifies device, network and process monitoring to autonomously learn every detail of how your industrial systems and processes work.
Like a seasoned Industrial Analyst, Exalens works with your existing monitoring systems (e.g., SCADA, DCS, HMI, Network Monitoring, etc.), expanding the aperture of their siloed visibility and using this combined view to gain a deep understanding of what is normal cyber and physical activity across your connected operations, even as they change over time.
This allows it to spot and automatically investigate the root-cause analysis of abnormal activity at machine-speed, and provide early warning of issues to your operational teams in real-time, so they can respond in minutes and seconds, rather than hours and days.
How is Exalens Deployed?
Exalens offers flexible deployment methods that suit your business needs. The solution supports cloud-based, on-premise, or hybrid deployment, and can also be deployed into secure air-gapped environments.
Whether you are deploying the Industrial Data Monitor or Industrial AI Analyst, the deployment time is the same and can be completed within minutes to under an hour depending on the complexity of your environment.
Do I need extra hardware to use Exalens?
You will not usually require extra hardware to use Exalens, however, depending on your environment (e.g., number of collections points and data sources) the number of hardware resources, and equipment in which the Exalens platform is installed may increase.
If you have any further questions, then contact the Exalens support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs.
However, the minimum requirements for running the platform are:
- 4 x vCPU running at 2Ghz + (Intel Atom and Arm chip sets are not supported)
- 8GB RAM
- 100GB minimum hard disk space (300GB recommended)
Note: Running Exalens with less than these resources may cause unexpected system behaviours.
How is my data protected?
Exalens does not track, have access, or hold your data. All data collected and stored by the Exalens platform is encrypted at volume or disk level for Exalens-hosted Cloud deployments and hardware appliances.
Note that all data sent from and between Exalens Data Collectors and the Exalens Cortex is authenticated and encrypted using Transport Layer Security.