A solution for
Oil and Gas
Ignite efficiency and leave slow response times in the dust with Exalens
AI Monitoring for OT and IIoT Environments
Bridge IT and OT monitoring and security
Eliminate unplanned downtime and maximise operational reliability with Cyber-Physical AI that detects process anomalies, system faults, and cybersecurity threats in seconds.
Exalens aim to solve common challenges
- Restricted Monitoring Narrow visibility of devices and processes do not adequately capture the whole threat landscape.
- Slow Analysis and Detection When something goes wrong in your environment it can take hours or even days to resolve.
- Siloed Teams Disjointed information creates disjointed teams and slow response times to incidents that impact operations.
Boost Efficiency and Reduce Mean-Time-To-Respond
Exalens uses advanced Cyber-Physical AI to autonomously spot anomalies (faults, failures, and cybersecurity threats).
- Take a proactive approach to problem-solving allows you to identify and resolve operational bottlenecks in real-time
- Alert workers when incidents occur, and empower operators to self-correct problems, improving overall efficiency
- Improve operational reliability and reduce incident response times by more than 80%
Revolutionising Smart Oil and Gas Efficiency and Resilience
Your operations are cyber-physical and now your monitoring and security can be too.
- Gain complete visibility and analytics for all your OT & IIoT assets and processes
- Automate asset discovery and tracking across your systems
- Uncover the root cause of any incident along with details for the complete scope of the event
Ready to secure your cyber-physical systems?
Book a 30-minute discovery call with us
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Articles + Insights
Press & Articles
Aug 23, 2023
Industrial Security Flaws: The Critical Importance of Cyber-Physical Detection and Response
Jun 16, 2023
Jun 16, 2023