Exalens General Terms and Conditions for All Offerings
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
This Agreement is a legal agreement between Customer and Exalens for:
- Exalens Platform (“Platform”), deployed as a virtual machine, container, software binary, Hardware device, or otherwise any other virtual or physical instrument housing and executing Exalens computer software; and
- Exalens computer software, the data supplied with the software, and the associated media (Software); and
- printed materials and electronic documents (“Documents”) and copyright materials (“Licensed Materials”); and
- associated services provided independently or in combination with the Exalens Platform as part of the “Offering”; Acknowledges having read and understood all clauses of this Agreement; Agrees to be legally bound by it both as an individual and on behalf of any company, government, or other entity for which Customer are acting or;
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Exalens” refers to Cyberlens Ltd (trading as Exalens) incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 09562835 whose registered office is at 10-12 Mulberry Green, Old Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom; and “Customer” refers to the individual having entered into this Agreement either on their behalf of on behalf of the company, government, or other legal entity they officially represent, as named on the Order Form. Exalens and Customer may be collectively referred to as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party”.
This Agreement (“Agreement”) regulates the use of Exalens Platform (“Platform”), software, hardware components, and services, or combination thereof (defined herein as “Offering”). By completing an Order Form for the Offering, clicking “Accept” in a system providing access to the Offering, downloading and/or installing, activating, or otherwise accessing or using the product or service, or any part thereof, in the Offering, Customer accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and:
- Acknowledges having read and understood all clauses of this Agreement;
- Agrees to be legally bound by it both as an individual and on behalf of any company, government, or other entity for which Customer are acting or;
- In the case of acting on behalf of any company, government, or other entity, warrant that Customer has the authority to act on behalf of this legal entity; and
- Where a Reseller, Service provider, Integrator, Consultant, Contractor, or other permitted third-party downloads and/or installs, or otherwise uses the Platform on Customer’s behalf, such party will be deemed to be Customer’s agent and Customer will be deemed to have accepted all the clauses, terms and conditions of this Agreement as if Customer had download and/or installed, or used the Offering.
Without any limitation, Customer and the legal entity Customer represents (if any) acknowledge that by submitting and order for the Offering, Customer is bounded by this Agreement.
If Customer does not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Customer, the legal entity Customer is representing (if any), or the agent acting on Customer’s behalf is not authorised to access the Offering or otherwise use the Offering for any purpose.
See the link above for the Exalens general terms and conditions for all offerings.