The “missing link” between OT, IoT, and IT monitoring and security
We unify the visibility and detection of anomalies and threats between systems and harmonise your operations.
The Exalens Platform analyses, correlates and classifies device, network, physical machine and process activity in parallel to detect threats and anomalies at machine-speed, so you can respond efficiently and effectively.
Reduce your incident response time by more than 80%
The Exalens platform passively monitors data from your cyber and physical systems to discover assets and track activity.
- Continuously track and profile device, application and network activity across your IT, IoT, and OT systems.
- Securely upcycle physical machine and process data via native integration with existing operational systems – no infrastructure changes required.
- Seamlessly, and securely, combine both cyber and physical process analysis within a single, agentless monitoring platform.
Autonomously Detect, Analyse and Correlate anomalies and incidents with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that thinks like a human, and acts with the speed of a machine.
- Detect threats, vulnerabilities and anomalies in both device and physical process activity and track them as they evolve over time.
- Autonomously analyse, assess and link related cyber and physical incidents across IT, IoT and OT systems in seconds.
- Achieve low false positives and negatives with intelligent risk and threat classification, mapped to MITRE ATT&CK ICS, that determines context and intent of high-risk activity.