The “missing link” between IT, IoT, and OT security
We unify the visibility of threat detection between systems and harmonize your operations.
The Exalens Platform analyses, correlates and classifies device, network, physical machine and process activity in parallel to detect threats and anomalies at machine-speed, so you can respond efficiently and effectively.
Reduce your incident response time by more than 80%
Cyber-Physical visibility from the operational edge to the enterprise and cloud.
- Continuously track and profile device, application and network activity across your IT, IoT, and OT systems.
- Securely upcycle physical machine and process data via native integration with existing operational systems – no infrastructure changes required.
- Seamlessly, and securely, combine both cyber and physical process analysis within a single, agentless monitoring platform.
Adaptive AI Cortex
Autonomously Detect, Analyse and Correlate Cyber and Physical incidents with Artificial Intelligence (AI) that thinks like a human, and acts with the speed of a machine.
- Detect threats, vulnerabilities and anomalies in both device and physical process activity and track them as they evolve over time.
- Autonomously analyse, assess and link related cyber and physical incidents across IT, IoT and OT systems in seconds.
- Achieve low false positives and negatives with intelligent risk and threat classification, mapped to MITRE ATT&CK ICS, that determines context and intent of high-risk activity.
The power behind our revolutionary technology
Our people were the first to research cyber-physical threat detection, now at Exalens, we are the first to truly implement it.
Securing the convergence of IT and OT systems requires equal convergence of monitoring and analysis at the cyber-physical level. Our technology seamlessly combines the “sensing” and “reasoning” ability of both IT analysts and operational control engineers to recognise and react to threats, analyse and correlate these in real-time, and provide both IT and OT teams with the information they need to optimise response, reduce risk and maximise operational effectiveness.
Sequential Analysis AITM
A detection approach that intelligently replicates human analysis strategies and processes.
- Combines heuristics, and statistical analysis with state-of-the-art AI-methods such as deep learning, unsupervised and supervised ML, to detect cyber and physical system threats with high efficacy.
- Provides explainable detection indicators in natural language that supports easy interpretation and actionability for both IT and OT teams.
Predictive Condition MonitoringTM
Real-time, adaptive monitoring for physical machine and process anomalies that require no human intervention or understanding of underlying data
- Securely reads and upcycles physical machine data from existing OT systems, IoT platforms, devices and sensors.
- An anomaly detection engine that self-configures and calibrates its behavioural analysis to best fit any physical machine and process, regardless of data type, frequency or context.
- Autonomous incident response workflows that continuously assess and connect cyber and physical incidents while measuring and tracking risk to provide impact-aware recommendations for response
- Exalens combines multiple AI-approaches to autonomously link and classify correlated cyber, physical and cyber-physical incidents.